Friday, January 6, 2017

Happy New year 2017 !!!

Here we go with another year and all new resolutions.
I myself do not have any resolutions for this year other than to be in a good health again, or at least be able to work properly and do basic things in life - without pain. I want to hike in the mountains, run, dance, go to the beach to collect shells, beach glass, and driftwood. I want to sleep. I want to be able to walk around the city without getting tired so easily just like I used to.  I want to be able to eat like everyone else.  I want to be able to eat rice again.  Etc...etc...etc... Because, if we have a good heatlh, everything else goes easily and smoothly in the perfect world!
Well, I still have my beautiful smile and for that, I am thankful! Lol
I wish you and your family a very happy New Year. Good Health, Peace, Prosperity in everything you do!



A variety of earrings made with handmade ceramic, lampwork beads and vintage flower headpins.


I am in  love with these simple but magnific pair of earrings. A lovely combinaison of Tibetan agate which are artfully accented with a beautiful ruby red hammered coin brass chain.


As always, thank you so much for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. A happy and prosperous New Year filled with lots of joyful moments and good health! Your new earrings are gorgeous! :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a healthy 2017 Solange. I look forward to seeing more of your work. You always has the most amazing beads and findings to work with!

    ReplyDelete